Thursday, November 8, 2007

New Jon Blog..."and with kiwi music stuck in my head... "

Wednesday, November 7, 2007
and with kiwi music stuck in my head...
"hey now, hey now, don't dream it's..."

so it's early somewhere, and it's not that far into the evening here ... but it feels really late in my mind. I'm pretty tired. I had a full few days off and on, if you know what I mean...

I've been freezing lately, which is to say that "winter" is shaping up nicely.

Ok so here's the score: I think I'm going to make a last minute substitution... house of god=out. white as snow=in, (maybe with a bit of a bassoon in the mix)

we'll see. but I think house of god is more of a summer tune.

anyhoo, the new SF recahhd is coming along swimmingly as well.
these three are currently the frontrunners:
running from me
people put your hands up
blood is soil

I will see you in the villa de knox,

chowbella!
jon
YES!!! Running From Me is one of my favorite new Jon songs, and now that it’s a Switchfoot song, I love it that much more. Here's the one and only video (so far) of Jon playing it 6 months ago at Lestats. Enjoy!

No comments: